A private resort of unprecedented luxury, this exotic five-bedroom estate with balmy heated swimming pool, spa and grand-slam tennis court set among 2/3-acre of tropically landscaped gardens will transport you to paradise.
Less than an hour's drive from Melbourne situated on Mt Eliza's elite Golden Mile, within walking distance to the boutique shopping and epicurean delights of the village, while a 15-minute afternoon stroll will deliver you to the golden sands of Canadian Bay Beach to watch the sun sink into the bay.
A breathtaking testament to contemporary style of grand dimensions, the home is exquisitely appointed to comfortably allow for dual family living over two magnificent levels, with a selection of four incredible living areas to meet the needs of every mood - from the billiards room with cocktail bar and balcony backdropped by sweeping vistas across Port Phillip Bay to the dedicated home theatre room with movie screen.
At the heart, the spectacular central lounge sits beneath a soaring two-storey void and opens via a wall of bi-fold doors to the tussling palm trees that fringe the swimming pool, steaming spa, zen-like water features and flood-lit tennis court beyond, with an array of alfresco dining and lounging options to enjoy with a crisp glass of sav blanc as the seafood sizzles on the grill in the outdoor kitchen.
- Gas heated swimming pool & spa
- Flood-lit synthetic grass tennis court
- Deluxe outdoor entertaining with alfresco kitchen
- Upper balcony with Western Port views
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances
- Billiards room with bar & children's retreat
- Home theatre & grand central living area
- Master with ensuite & 2 additional bathroom
- Ducted heating, airconditioning & vacuuming
- Internal & external sound system & outdoor heating
- Double garage, carport & home gym