Flaunting architecture that evokes the familiar intimacy of a home, with a facade that subtly settles into the fabric of the neighbourhood, this exclusive address holds a private position where long summer days finalise with sandy footsteps from Birdrock Beach or Nunns Walk. Free-flowing proportions and heightened ceilings harmonise with expansive glazing to embody space and an airy ambience felt across both designated entertaining and accommodation floors. Encouraging an effortless entertaining perspective, an open plan lounge blends with light-filled dining before an entertainer's kitchen anchors the ground floor with stone-topped finishes and a sweep of Smeg appliances. Drawing your eye beyond the internal dimensions, a leafy periphery invites a texture and interest across sleek contemporary finishes, whilst glass stacker doors open to create an alluring indoor/outdoor fusion with the covered alfresco and private yard beyond. Finalising the ground floor, a powder room and laundry complete with internal double garage access present before three extensively-robed bedrooms, main bathroom and generous study/secondary living with adjoining balcony enjoy impressive bay glimpses and sensational sunsets across the north-west facing aspect.
- A short stroll reveals Birdrock Beach and Nunns Walk, whilst a central position extends convenience to Mornington and Mount Martha's vibrant townships
- Privately positioned beyond street view, with impressive bay glimpses from first floor
- Expansive proportions and high-end finishes throughout
- Designated living and dining adjoins a sweep of Smeg appliances found across the stone-finished kitchen
- Features comprise; integrated air conditioning and heating, ducted vacuum and double-glazed windows
- Covered alfresco sits cradles by a well-maintained leafy garden