Perfectly placed to enjoy the whisper of sea-breeze, a unique home concealed beyond a charming weatherboard frontage reveals a simplistic layout designed to enjoy sanctuary-like living only steps from Mount Martha's coastline. Alluring buyers with a chic coastal ambience and low-maintenance living, a bullnose veranda opens to expose original floorboards and heightened ceilings, opening across a rear entertaining space where a sun-drenched dining and lounge blends with an expanding kitchen complete with freestanding SMEG oven and laundry access. Mature hedging becomes a focal point both inside and out, as symmetry extends beyond a private entertaining deck, across a flat and secluded rear yard. Completing the internal dimensions, two light-filled bedrooms (built-in robes and master with ensuite) enjoy front-facing aspects before a stylishly renovated main bathroom helps separate accommodation from entertaining. Gas ducted heating and split system air conditioning confirm comfort, whilst off-street parking for two cars offers seamless functionality. Captivating with an exclusive Mount Martha address, appeal extends to include extension potential (STCA), flaunting neutral interior dimensions destined for further renovations and personal fair. Cradled between Mount Martha and Mornington, close proximity to Birdrock Beach, Nunns Walk and the Dava Hotel encourages an active lifestyle led on foot.
- Extend or renovate to further enhance space and appeal (STCA)
- A charming combination of original character and modern flair ensures a chic coastal ambience
- 'Lock and leave' and low-maintenance living potential allures investors, downsizers, and holiday makers
- Open plan entertaining domain complete with lounge, dining and expanding kitchen complete with Smeg laundry access
- Stylish main bathroom with walk-in shower and tub
- Two bedrooms, both with robes and master with ensuite
- Steps to Nunns Walk links vibrant Mount Martha Village with cosmopolitan Main Street, Mornington