10 Woodland Avenue Mount Eliza
$3,300,000 - $3,600,000
COASTAL ELEGANCE - PANORAMIC BAY VIEWS
This chic, coastal inspired seaside home boasts expansive bay views, low maintenance lifestyle accompanied by opulent functionality in the heart of the enviable Golden Mile and minutes walk from the Mount Eliza Village. Shielded behind the safety and privacy of an electric front gate, this residence presents grand proportions across dynamic entertainment space together with an alluring blend of functional living considerations and gallery style architectural design.
Met with an instant sense of light and space, heightened ceilings complement expansive double glazed windows across dual ground floor living areas basking in morning sunlight and the warmth of an open fireplace. Central to entertaining on any scale, streamlined considerations extend across a kitchen comprising ILVE appliances and pops of greenery through picture windows before cascading through glass sliders across alfresco dining space. Elevating a villa-style atmosphere, the azure hues of a self-cleaning pool conclude a thoughtful layout with streamlined maintenance considerations. Embracing treetop vistas of Port Phillip Bay the first floor accommodation zone unfurls across four generously robed bedrooms complete with a third living and home office below. Boasting bay views from a private terrace the parents retreat preserves ultimate privacy with light-laden space for relaxation.
- Family considerations begin on the doorstep of Toorak College
- Security cameras with mobile connectivity
- 9 year old custom build by "Inform"
- Manicured, low maintenance gardens
- Dual living areas embracing flexible ground floor entertaining space
- Bose Surround sound system, ILVE appliances and Travertine flooring confirm luxury appeal
- First floor accommodation capturing bay views
- Expansive bay and coastal views from master suite balcony
- Sandstone textural palette with timber floors and stone finishes
- Seamless indoor/outdoor connectivity
- Glistening azure pool (self-cleaning) central to outdoor entertaining
- Nestled between Mount Eliza village and Canadian Bay
- New electric gate complete with Wi-Fi connectivity and app control
- Dual lock-up garage with brand new Elvox security system
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
McEwing & Partners - Mornington
160 Main Street
T 03 5975 4555
F 03 5975 6444
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.